IGB driver not getting Rx interrupt

Shashi Sharma ssharma at viosoft.com
Fri May 11 00:14:47 CEST 2012

Hi Adam,

I am pretty sure now that Fiasco's ISR is not getting invoked. I put a
printf in the following interrupt handler in fiasco's

irq_interrupt(Mword _irqobj, Mword ip)

And it never gets invoked.

You suggested in your last e-mail to "check whether the card is
reporting a pending interrupt". But I dont really know how to do that.
Is there some way in JDB to do that?

Shashi Sharma