Fiasco.oc & trustzone

Nikolay Golikov decaprox at
Fri Sep 14 10:37:41 CEST 2012

2012/9/14 Adam Lackorzynski <adam at>:
> On Thu Sep 13, 2012 at 13:09:52 +0400, Nikolay Golikov wrote:
>> Yes, I found it. Is that tested on real hw? If I understand correctly,
>> it shouldn't work. Because it use l4sigma0_map_iomem for mapping
>> memory region to vmm's address space.
> It assumes a different approach for getting memory to the ns side.
> Initially bootstrap is configured to only uses a part of the memory so
> that the other part can be used for the ns side. From the point of view
> of the vmm this is 'iomem' because it's not ram. However, getting ram
> for the vmm shall also work via a dataspace.

Now I get strange error:
In bootstrap I define region for ns ram as Region::Arch.

SIGMA0: Dump of all resource maps

But on

  int err = l4sigma0_map_iomem(_sigma0.cap(), Ram_base, Ram_base, size, 1);
(Ram_base = 0x80000000, size = 0x4000000)

I have an error:

TZ-VMM  | L4Re[rm]: unhandled read page fault @8858a820 pc=8858a820
TZ-VMM  | L4Re: unhandled exception: pc=0x8858a820

Before it mapping for aisptz works normally:

l4sigma0_map_iomem(_sigma0.cap(), _base, _base, AISPTZ_SIZE, 1)
(_base = 0x53F00000)