Martin Unzner munzner at
Tue Nov 6 09:53:16 CET 2012

Hi Wajidali,

as far as I am concerned, a touchscreen for x86 computers is handled
like a mouse. So if your touchscreen is connected to like an internal
USB port or via virtual PS/2, you should be able to run everything that
has mouse support in Fiasco/L4, like DOpE or nitpicker (see also Adam's
overview e-mail on graphics: ).