FYI: Visions on Genode OS development

Christian Helmuth christian.helmuth at
Wed Feb 13 10:25:19 CET 2013

Hello L4 hackers,

this morning I stumled upon a blog posting

by Alexander Tarasikov, who also comments on "L4Linux issues" in the
last section of the posting. IMO he addresses an important point that
is also sporadically asked on this mailing list: Beside the technical
issues with SVN and Git, how open is the development of L4Linux, L4Re
etc. and what could we expect from it? Will it walk an
community-relared open path in the future?

I'd by very glad to hear some words about this from the current

Christian Helmuth
Genode Labs · · /ˈdʒiː.nəʊd/