How to access SD card on ARM board

Ivan Loskutov loskutov.ivan at
Fri Apr 5 14:37:19 CEST 2013

Hi Chao-Jui,

You can write driver as part l4re and use block driver from l4linux. Or you
can modify l4linux for direct access to hardware. We've done WiFi and
USB-OTG support in l4linux for OMAP3 based board. But it was not easy.
We've move a lot of platform specific code from arch/arm/mach-omap2
 and arch/arm/plat-omap to l4 arch. Part of code required modification, for
example, OMAP3 register mapping, restore startup sequence. We've chosen
this way because USB-OTG and WiFi drivers are dificult for writing from
scratch and this way allowed to keep our time.

Ivan Loskutov