How to boot Fiasco microkernel on raspberry pi

Rahul Singhal singhalrahul43 at
Wed May 29 13:41:07 CEST 2013

I put three files bootstrap.elf , bootstrap_hello , bootstrap_hello.elf in
the boot partition of my sd card which already had raspbian installed on
it. I modified the config.txt file which had everything commented
initially, and added the line kernel=bootstrap_hello.elf at the end. After
booting the pi with this sd card i see nothing but the rainbow colored
Please help me out here.
As I told you I am a beginner with RPi environment and want to port L4
Fiasco microkernel on RPi and test it using a few simple programs.
Thanks in advance.