Sartakov A. Vasily sartakov at
Sat Aug 24 20:59:18 CEST 2013

Hello, my dear friends.

I am sorry if you receive multiple copies of this message (but I know, most of you will receive copies), but mailing list from uKernel dev room at FOSDEM'13 was destroyed (

Time rolls on, a FOSDEM'14 is not too far and now it is good time to submit a "uKernel and component based os"  dev room.
Who would like to organize dev room in this year? I would be proud to make this, but I heard someone from TUD would like to organize Dev room in this year.

Sartakov A. Vasily
sartakov at