issue while running l4re_fiasco on qemu-system-arm

Adam Lackorzynski adam at
Thu Oct 10 22:47:02 CEST 2013

On Wed Oct 09, 2013 at 17:51:57 +0530, Raja Sekhar wrote:
>              I have cross compiled l4re-fiasco to panda_board and after
> running the image on Qemu. I'm getting blank screen and i'm not getting any
> console messages. and this is the command I used is as..
> *$ *qemu-system-arm -M beagle -kernel
> /home/sets/l4re_work/Fiasco.OC-L4Re_arm/build_panda/L4Re/images/bootstrap.elf
>              How to run l4re-fiasco on qemu-system-arm and what are the
> options i should provide to the command "qemu-system-arm". could please
> send me a immediate response.....

Adding a -serial stdio to the qemu call could help.
Besides that, I've never tried using this non-standard Qemu version.
Maybe you could try one of Qemu standard platforms, such as

Adam                 adam at