Client Server application with l4linux

Wajidali Whowe whowe123 at
Mon Oct 14 20:47:23 CEST 2013

Sorry it was a stupid mistake.. solved the problem...

Best Regards,

On Monday, October 14, 2013 6:21 PM, Wajidali Whowe <whowe123 at> wrote:
Dear Adam,

thanks for the tip. I tried to write a similar service like server as You pointed out. Nevertheless, i always receieve the following error while compiling:

arch/l4/boot/res.o: In function `__C__l4_external_resolver':
/home/micro/l4build/arch/l4/boot/func_list.h:54: undefined reference to `myclient_main'

On Monday, October 14, 2013 12:26 AM, Adam Lackorzynski <adam at> wrote:
On Sat Oct 12, 2013 at 12:52:22 -0700, Wajidali Whowe wrote:

> I am interested in implementing a client-server application between an
> l4linux instance and an application running on top of u-kernel. I
> reviewed the client and server examples and thought writing a
> character driver for an l4linux which serves as either a client or a
> server. Nevertheless clearly the client / server examples are written
> in C++.

L4Linux is a client of a couple of services, actually there's isn't any
difference to other L4 clients. L4Linux as a server is a bit more
interesting. There's one example in there for input handling. The
side handling is under arch/l4/server.

Adam                adam at

l4-hackers mailing list
l4-hackers at