Assertion failed on FPU

Alexander Aring alex.aring at
Mon Dec 16 17:50:51 CET 2013

On Tue, Dec 17, 2013 at 12:12:04AM +0800, Wei Jin wrote:
> Thanks Alex!
> I've rebuilt everything using this toolchain but unfortunately it doesn't
> work too.
> Have you succeed booting L4Linux on rpi? Or at least passing this assertion?
I hack on the plain fiasco l4 kernel. I know this assertion because I
tried another toolchain at first. This toolchain doesn't work but my
classmates successful booting fiasco L4 kernel on rpi (model b) with the
Sourcery CodeBench toolchain. Then I switch my toolchain to this one and
it worked for me.

- Alex