Fortran Compiler Missing

Irvanda Kurniadi irvanda.k at
Sat Feb 22 04:55:27 CET 2014

I have some problem in building some package. It is a little bit weird
because the packages just compiled fine in my office, but when I tried to
build the same package on the same system in my laptop using VMware, I got
this debug message:

Fortran compiler (gcc-4.6 or later) missing, skipping directory '/home/..'

Since the other package requires the library which is supposed to be built
by fortran compiler, then I got this error message:

Library dependencies missing: libmpich_f77sup in directory '/home/..';

I don't know why this problem occur when it worked just fine in another PC.