I share a document to access HW on L4 Linux.

Taeung treeze.taeung at gmail.com
Tue May 20 06:59:02 CEST 2014

Thank you L4 Hackers.

You have help me in securing Ethernet on L4 Linux. So, I succeeded it.
I’m particularly grateful to Martin Schröder, Wei jin, Adam
Lackorzynski, Matthias Lange.

Although there is already a document 'L4 Runtime Environments : Io, the
Io server'
a link of which is http://os.inf.tu-dresden.de/L4Re/doc/io.html,
I made a guide document for accessing HW on L4 Linux because of ethernet
(I've used ARM platform Freescale i.MX6 Quad SABRESD )

This document is

I don’t know whether this document can help someone in accessing HW on
But I want to share this document in order to repay for l4hackers's

- Taeung -