Question about seL4 on July 29th

Gernot Heiser gernot at
Sat Jun 21 04:45:54 CEST 2014

On 21 Jun 2014, at 11:59 , Jorge Ventura <jorge.araujo.ventura at> wrote:

> Anybody knows what kind of Open Source License is expected
> to be deployed with seL4 on July 29th ?

The seL4 developers mailing list (copied) is probably the better place for this question.

Short answer: can’t tell you yet.

Longer answer: we have a clear idea of the licenses that will be used for the various parts, but have not yet concluded all formal agreements between the various parties having a say in this, and until that is the case, we cannot reveal more. What I can say is that I expect the community will be happy with the outcome.