adam at os.inf.tu-dresden.de
Mon Sep 29 00:38:33 CEST 2014
the repository and snapshots have been updated and I'm happy to announce
a couple of new features:
- L4Re supports ARM virtualization (HYP mode) now. There's a 'vmm'
package that allows to run unmodified Linux, however, it might still
have some rough edges.
- With that ARM exception error codes have been changed to use HYP's
HSR style, also for non-HYP kernels!
- gcc-4.9 support, including libstdc++, and preparations for gcc-5
- EFI is available as a boot method now, both in 32 and 64 bit modes
- x86 power management has been improved
- Stackprotector support is available in L4Re now
- The console server 'cons' has been added
- Fiasco runs on more ARM targets, including Xilinx Zynq (Zedboard,
Parallela), OMAP5, Allwinner (Cubieboard, Cubietruck)
- More examples have been added
- 3rd-party packages have been updated
- L4Linux has been upgraded to version 3.16.
Adam adam at os.inf.tu-dresden.de
More information about the l4-hackers