is there a way to run the compiled arm on Nexus S ?

Adam Lackorzynski adam at
Sat Nov 1 10:21:46 CET 2014

On Thu Oct 30, 2014 at 13:11:24 +0100, cem akpolat wrote:
> Thank you first of ally your responses.  I haven't unfortunately JTAG
> component right now and also the equipment like Matthias mentioned. How
> about the fastboot? Is it also possible to use fastboot for sending android
> image? l4 generates bootstrap_L4LinuxARM.elf file, and we can convert this
> image file into the u-boot image file as explained in [1] with the
> following command.
There's a fastboot make target, so you can just issue:
  make fastboot E=...
and it will load the rawimage using fastboot.
> I converted it but it seems that either the given address is not true or
> this method doesn't work.

Typically rawimage must be used with fastboot but there are also cases
for uimages (use 'make fastboot_uimage' then), it depends. In your case
it loads fine but then nothing happens on the target? If that's the case
it's just guessing what could be the cause...

Adam                 adam at