Source Code of the Monitoring Frameworks FERRET and HAECER

Karl Steger karl.steger at fastmail.fm
Mon Jan 12 14:42:09 CET 2015

Hi L4 hackers,

Would it be possible to make the source code of the monitoring frameworks FERRET [http://os.inf.tu-dresden.de/papers_ps/pohlack-phd.pdf] and HAECER [http://os.inf.tu-dresden.de/papers_ps/haehnel-diplom.pdf] public?

I would like to develop a generic monitoring framework with similar capabilities for L4Re.
Even if the code was not up to date with the current release or still pertained to L4Env, it would help me greatly.

Thanks and regards,
Karl