client server communication

Gayathri Nagarajan gayathrinagarajan18 at
Thu Jan 22 07:46:36 CET 2015

I executed the simple client server application, which is inside the l4 pkg
directory of l4re.

But, in that application, input is given inside the program itself. I want
to take the input from user and send it to server through IPC GATE and the
server has to respond to client (which will again be given by user).

I tried using scanf, cin, sscanf, the program takes only the
garbage values. I am unable to give input in qemu...

It would be helpful if some sample code is given for such kind of
applications wherein the user inputs at run time...