Is anyone has experience with pandaboard omap4460?

Matthias Lange matthias.lange at kernkonzept.com
Thu Jan 22 15:41:41 CET 2015

On 01/22/2015 03:09 AM, Zachary wrote:
> Matthias Lange <matthias.lange <at> kernkonzept.com> writes:
>

>> I think the fb-drv package is a good starting point. However you can put
>> your driver into its own package if you like. To plugin nicely with the
>> existing parts of the L4Re userland (e.g. mag) your driver needs to
>> implement the Goos video API.
>>
>> Matthias.
>>

> How about \src\l4\pkg\drivers\lcd\src ? What is the files in the folder used
> to do?
> Depends on my requirement, I need do something with it?

I am not sure what your question is. The directory you mention contains
framebuffer drivers for multiple platforms. You can add your own driver
here as well.

Matthias.

--
Matthias Lange, matthias.lange at kernkonzept.com, +49 - 351 - 41 88 86 14

Kernkonzept GmbH.  Sitz: Dresden.  Amtsgericht Dresden, HRB 31129.
Geschäftsführer: Dr.-Ing. Michael Hohmuth