Problem with Socket program in l4linux

taeung treeze.taeung at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 07:59:10 CET 2015

On 02/16/2015 03:19 PM, Harini Balachandran wrote:
> Hello sir,
>  We saw your question related to networking being posted on l4re
> mailing list.We request you to assist us.
> I have copied my binaries of socket program compiled statically to
> ramdisk for executing on l4linux.
> When I execute,
>
> //server side
> /tmp # ./server1
> Socket created
> bind done
> Waiting for incoming connections....
>

> //client side
> /tmp # ./client1
> connect failed. Error: Network is unreachable
>
> Please list us the network support drivers that are to be enabled in
> l4linux configuration.Is there any other changes that have to be made
> apart from enabling the networking support in l4linux?
> Thank You.

1. It is important that what is your boad and what is cpu on your board
2. You should register a network device in IO server
3. To access network device on L4 Linux, you need to configure ‘.io’ file

4. I don't know if this is of any help but I do hope so
The link has a document about porting and enabling ethernet on L4Linux.
http://developerpostit.blogspot.kr/search/label/l4%20device%20driver

Thanks,
Taeung