Checkpoint/Restore on L4Re

Stark, Josef j.stark at tum.de
Mon Mar 16 21:26:08 CET 2015

Hello,

I am interested in Checkpoint/Restore-functionality on L4Re.
I found the paper "Stay Strong, Stay Safe – Enhancing Reliability of a Secure Operating System" (http://os.inf.tu-dresden.de/papers_ps/vogtdoebel-IIDS2010.pdf), where it is written that such a mechanism was already developed for L4Re. However, I couldn't find such a thing inside the L4Re snapshot.
Could someone tell me what the current state of this is, and where to find it (if it's publicly available)?

Sincerely,
Josef