Help to measure the Fiasco.OC's real-time capabilities

Reinier Millo Sánchez rmillo at uclv.cu
Mon Mar 23 01:13:00 CET 2015

Hi L4 Hackers community

I want to use Fiasco.OC to construct real-time's systems. I want to do
some benchmarks over Fiasco.OC, to measure the performance in different
hardware platforms and compare the results with tests made to others
solutions based maybe on Linux Kernel.

For now i want to test the real-time capabilities on some platforms,
measuring some aspects of Fiasco.OC (in time or cycles):
- Execution mode switch (user-kernel)
- Thread/Context switch on the CPU
- Scheduler algorithm
- IPC Mechanism
- Thread/Task creation/destruction

Somebody have measured this elements in Fiasco.OC or can give me some ideas?

Best regards

--
Lic. Reinier Millo Sánchez
Centro de Estudios de Informática