Using a second Ethernet connector in L4Linux

Mahdi Aichouch foxmehdi at
Thu May 28 12:42:03 CEST 2015

I have a Freescale i.MX 6 Sabre SD board.
It is equipped with one Ethernet RJ45 connector.
I need to add a second Ethernet RJ45 connector to the board.

The board has a micro-USB OTG port that allow to connect
a plugable USB OTG Micro-B to Ethernet adapter like for instance
this one:

I would like to know if L4Linux might access such a second
Ethernet device connected through micro-USB.

Does anyone has tried this before.

Could someone points me to a tutorial or a guide that shows what
are the configurations steps that I should follow to build up a working
test case.

Thank you very much in advance.

Best regards,