L4Re Update

Adam Lackorzynski adam at os.inf.tu-dresden.de
Mon Jan 4 23:41:29 CET 2016

On Mon Jan 04, 2016 at 15:53:22 +0100, ba_f wrote:
> Great, thanks to all the hard workers.
> But, the Config process seems to be broken, a little bit.
> I try to build for a Zynq ZedBoard.
> Doing:
> $ make setup
> $ make
> there is no chance to select 'zedboard' or 'zynq'.

For the snapshot, those choices shall just be examples, not a complete
selection of combinations!

> Anyway, after '$ make setup', i manually changed
> obj/fiasco/arm-mp-rv-a9-vexpress/globalconfig.out to my needing
> Although, i guess there is still something wrong.
> Because, the output of '$ make' says "=== Updating RAM_BASE for platform
> rv_vexpress to 0x60000000 ===" which is not corresponding to
> 'src/l4/mk/platforms/zynq.conf'.
> Maybe, there is a mash up with CONFIG_BSP_NAME 'zynq' and platform name
> 'zedboard'.
> Anybody know how to fix this?

Regarding building+launching nothing has changed to previous versions.
Go to the l4re-build directory and do: make uimage PT=zedboard
and you should get an image for the zedboard (given the search path
points to the proper Fiasco build directory, as you described).

Adam                 adam at os.inf.tu-dresden.de