fiasco.oc i.MX7d port

Marc CHALAND l4 at
Wed Oct 12 11:17:36 CEST 2016

Le mercredi 12 octobre 2016, Adam Lackorzynski <adam at
<javascript:_e(%7B%7D,'cvml','adam at');>> a écrit :
> I do not see anything obviously wrong right away. I assume it passes the
> while loop?

Yes, the while loop exits. In fact, I think uboot powers up core1. I saw
some piece of code. So I asserted that core1 starts on tramp func and I saw
that SCU was manipulated. But I don't understand what is done after.
Perhaps it is not compatible with A7 and/or i.MX7 ?
I've put a log into boot_ap_cpu() and it is not reached. Is there a way to
test if something is wrong between tramp_mp_entry and boot_ap_cpu() ?