Questions about Fiasco.OC scheduler and L4Linux

Marc CHALAND l4 at
Tue Mar 21 08:31:06 CET 2017

I'm doing a study to port old software on top of Fiasco.OC. This soft uses
routines which blocks thread scheduling between EnterRegion and LeaveRegion
call. Is there any equivalent on TUDOS ? Did somebody already get this
challenge ?
I would like to know if L4Linux uses Fiasco.OC scheduler or a user land one
For our i.MX7d board, Freescale provides Linux drivers on 4.1. I don't know
yet how many drivers we will need. Do you think it is better to port
drivers from 4.1 to L4Linux 4.3 or later or get a L4Linux 4.1. I have no
idea about the complexity on doing this.