Questions about Fiasco.OC scheduler and L4Linux

Marc CHALAND l4 at
Fri Mar 31 10:07:00 CEST 2017

Le jeu. 30 mars 2017 à 23:54, Adam Lackorzynski <adam at>
a écrit :

> > a7 hangs exactly at that
> > point. Any idea to fix this ?
> Multiple. You need to make sure that u-boot boots you non-secure
> (there's no hyp-mode on the secure side). u-boot needs to be enabled for
> that functionality. It hopefully is.
> Make sure to use the uimage variant and boot with bootm.
> Also set "setenv bootm_boot_mode nonsec" to override a possible wrong
> default for this case here. Does this help already?

I've tried unsec boot mode, but second core doesn't start. I guess this is
also something with the switch to hyp stuff.

Is it possible to have "detached" threads (like l4linux ones) on this linux