Problem with L4re and L4Linux on Qemu/VMware

Daniel (Xiaolong) Wang xiaolongw at
Tue Jun 27 17:20:58 CEST 2017

Thank you Jean! You are absolute right. Adam’s response reminded me, I checked the manual yesterday evening. Turns out there is a watchdog timer that I had never noticed.

Thank you very much!