[mkc2012] 'Writing a Bachelor/Diploma/Master Thesis'

Björn Döbel doebel at os.inf.tu-dresden.de
Fri Jun 22 09:22:15 CEST 2012

Hi all,

we are happy to announce that Dr. Hendrik Tews volunteered to give a
presentation on how to write a student thesis, which some of you might
want to do at some point in the near future.

The talk is going to take place in the context of our Echtzeit-AG on

July 13th 2012
13:00
Room INF/E01

Kind regards and sorry for x-posting,
Bjoern
Dipl.-Inf. Bjoern Doebel    Mail:  doebel at tudos.org
TU Dresden, OS Chair        Phone: +49 351 463 38 799
Noethnitzer Str. 46         Fax:   +49 351 463 38 284
01187 Dresden, Germany      WWW:   http://www.tudos.org/~doebel
--
"Futbol no es en simple juego. Es una arma de la revolucion!"