l4_fpage_unmap -- unmap an L4 flex page
static inline void
The l4_fpage_unmap() system call unmaps the specified flex page
in all address spaces into which the invoker mapped it directly or
- Fpage to be unmapped.
- The following values are possible and can be combined partially:
- The flex page is set to read-only.
- The flex page is completely unmapped.
- The flex page is unmapped in all address spaces into which it has been
mapped. The original flex page remains mapped.
- The flex page is unmapped everywhere, including the original page.
4 Return Values
No return value is sent back.
5 See Also