Who is responsible for this Fiasco?
You can reach Team Fiasco at the following email address:
Bug reports and general questions concerning Fiasco can be sent (in
English) to the developer's mailing list at
<firstname.lastname@example.org>. You can subscribe to this mailing list at
(use "subscribe" in the message body).
The discussion language for this mailing list is English.
Before posting to the mailing list, you may want to check out the
list archive and the FAQ.
Fiasco has been brought to you by the following people:
- Michael Hohmuth
- has designed and implemented most of Fiasco.
- Michael Peter
- has contributed a new synchronization mechanism and short-IPC
optimizations. He also contributed the port to x86 multiprocessors.
- Lukas Grützmacher
- has contributed the design of the next-generation mapping database.
- Jean Wolter
- has contributed Jdb, the built-in low-level kernel debugger.
- Jan Glauber
- has improved Jdb so that it is actually useful.
- has further improved Jdb and has provided numerous bug fixes
- has implemented I/O flexpages and contributed many test cases,
helping us to crash the kernel more often.
- Sarah Hoffmann
- has implemented the TLB optimization known as ``small address
- Alexander Warg
- has ported Fiasco to the IA64 and ARM architectures.
- Udo Steinberg
- has ported Fiasco to run as an application program on top of Unix.
- has shepherded the project.
Team Fiasco wishes to thank the following people (in alphabetical order):
- Christian Horchert
- for help with the design of this web site
- Jochen Liedtke,
- for many useful discussions
Last modified: Wed Jan 17 2007, 11.14:13 CET