MHonArc test archive

Re: AAL0 (To Ken Sailor)

Alfonso,

I think I'm on version 31 of linux atm.  The main difference for me is that
I'm using the Efficient ENI-155 pci card.  I haven't had a bit of trouble
with AAL0.  Everything worked first time, every time.

I'm also using a fore card on a sparc station, using the fore API for
AAL0 on that end.  Again, no problems.

Your deadline sounds pretty daunting...

Ken

Ken Sailor				sailor@cs.usask.ca
                                        sailor@sask.trlabs.ca

HyperCore Technology Inc.		University of Saskatchewan
Senior Software Analyst			Adjunct Professor
phone 1-306-668-8218			fax 1-306-668-1944

On Fri, 19 Sep 1997, Alfonso Gonzalez wrote:

> Hi Ken.
>
> How did you make your program work?
>
> Maybe you are using another Linux version, or another ATM Linux
> distribution, or another driver???
>
> I just downloaded everything from the web:
>
> 	http://wolff.cwru.edu/~cdl3/latm/#foot1
>

> Bye.
>
> --

> Alfonso Gonzalez
> Msc. High Speed Networks & Distributed Systems
> Oxford Brookes University

Home | Main Index | Thread Index