MHonArc test archive

PCA200

Can someone tell me what is to latest 2.0.xx kernel that they have been
able to get the PCA200 driver working under ??

I need to use kernel 2.0.31 or later as it has support for the SCSI
controller and onboard ethernet ctrlr that I use.

Can anyone help ??

Matt

__

Matthew Hyne - Telecommunications Research Engineer
CSIRO Telecommunications and Industrial Physics
Cnr Vimera & Pembroke Roads, Marsfield NSW, Australia

Telephone: +61 2 9372 4175       Facsimile: +61 2 9372 4490
Email: Matthew.Hyne@tip.csiro.au

Personal WWW : http://www.tip.csiro.au/~mhyne/

Home | Main Index | Thread Index