MHonArc test archive

Re: PCA-200E module

Priyank <pdesai@wins.hrl.com> wrote:
> I intend to use the latest  version of ATM,  0.51 with it.
> Can any body tell me what would be the best linux-kernel version that
> would give the least difficulty for the installation?

This "Best-Least-thing" is always a bit difficult - I run 2.1.127 (patched from
2.1.126) without problems using the PCA-200E driver version 0.4 from

	http://os.inf.tu-dresden.de/pca200e/pca200e-0.4.tar.gz

Please note, the PCA-200E-Linux homepage has moved to

		http://os.inf.tu-dresden.de/pca200e/

Of course, it's always "under construction" :)

Cheers

Uwe

------ Just when I knew all life's answers, they changed the questions. -------
Uwe Dannowski, Dresden University of Technology, Dept. of CS, OS research group
email: Uwe.Dannowski@inf.tu-dresden.de   WWW: http://os.inf.tu-dresden.de/~ud3/

Home | Main Index | Thread Index