page size assertion

Eiji Ota age at yk.fujitsu.co.jp
Wed Dec 9 08:38:40 CET 1998

Michael-san,

> Please try the patch appended below.
>
> I still would like to know which program triggers this problem as I
> have not been able to reproduce it.

Even after applying it, the same trouble happened. As my trial, I
commented out that assertion in space.cc and the system seemed to work
at that time.... However, I missed the important point, which I didn't
know until that time.

I used i486 PC-note(old, old note PC) and I set -nopentium to rmgr, it
worked... i486 doesn't support a large page, does it ? oh, I'm
sorry that you worry about a funny thing and I appreciate your
advice because I thought you forgot this.

Regards,

Eiji Ota

PS. Another funny thing. After removing the assertion, it worked even
    on i486. It might happen to work at that time...