l4-hackers: new mailing-list policy

Michael Hohmuth hohmuth at innocent.com
Wed Mar 17 14:31:00 CET 1999

Since a few days, the mailing list manager for l4-hackers only accepts
messages sent by list members.  This policy has been implemented to
reduce the amount of spam.

Until a few minutes ago, messages sent by non-members disappeared into
a black hole.  I just got bitten by this myself because my
subscription address used to be different from my sender address.  We
have changed this now so that illegitimate senders get a bounce
message.

I will re-send a few of my messages which vanished into the black hole
later today.

Michael
hohmuth at innocent.com, hohmuth at inf.tu-dresden.de
http://home.pages.de/~hohmuth/