CVS server problems?

suzukis at flavor1.ipc.hiroshima-u.ac.jp suzukis at flavor1.ipc.hiroshima-u.ac.jp
Fri Sep 15 20:06:27 CEST 2000

I wish if anybody in Dresden team comments such question...

>did anyone tried to use flux' oskit instead of oskit10 with l4?

I think Fiasco is (although slowly) moving from oskit to oskit10. Towards
to the newest Flux OSkit will be after it. In my previous building of Fiasco,
it was still dependent on both of oskit & oskit10. So, replacing oskit by
oskit10 seems to be long way. Is it so difficult work?

>>      But I can try on NetBSD-1.4.2 pc, are you interested in?
>
>That would be great! The more OS build-environments we try, the better ;-).
>You'll probably want to check wether NetBSD-1.4.2's build environment
>uses gcc-2.95[-2]/binutils-2.9.1 already. FreeBSD switched only recently
>from native gcc-2.7.2.3 to gcc-2.95-2...

O.K., sooner I will try. I've ever compiled Fiasco on DEC OSF/1 :-).

Best Wishes,

suzuki

P.S., please don't send Cc: to suzukis at flavor1.ipc.hiroshima-u.ac.jp,
      this mail server talks only with the mailing list servers
      (of which I'm subscribing.) However, I opened to kamp.net too.