ipc- where to send message(ipc).

manish regmi manish_regmi at hotmail.com
Thu May 27 06:49:34 CEST 2004

thanks,
    i got it. The client need to request tid of the server to name space
server.
But how much does it slows down a system. For example servers like i/o
severs and fileservers need to be frequently called.
   Some systems like QNX decreases the no. of message passing by directly
sending messages to file descriptor(fd) once a file is opened.i.e. directly
send to i/o manager. will it be good to implement?
thanks