no makefile in v4_branch?

Matthias Lange s5490569 at inf.tu-dresden.de
Tue Oct 11 17:49:34 CEST 2005

Hi,

I've checked out both the modules "fiasco" and "preprocess" from CVS.
Because I am going to work on the v4_branch of Fiasco I've only
checked out the v4_branch of the fiasco module. Following the build
instructions on http://os.inf.tu-dresden.de/fiasco/use.html I wasn't
able to locate the Makefile in l4/kernel/fiasco. Checking out the
complete module "fiasco" and later updating it with "cvs update -r
v4_branch" removes this Makefile. Is this intended behavior or is
this Makefile just missing in the v4_branch?

Regards,

Matthias.