l4linux26 @ fiasco-ux w/ dietlibc

Frank Mehnert fm3 at os.inf.tu-dresden.de
Wed Nov 2 18:08:30 CET 2005

Marko,

On Wednesday 02 November 2005 17:51, Marko Wolf wrote:
> Yes, with proxygon loaded the kernel trap disposes, thus in fact the bug
> was because "run" couldn't find proxygon.

you could help me a lot (and the next user which has the same problem) if
you could try to start your config again without proxygon and post some
disassembler listing around the faulting EIP so we can fix the bug. Perhaps
we can reproduce the behaviour, but I'm not sure ...

Frank
--
## Dept. of Computer Science, Dresden University of Technology, Germany ##
## http://os.inf.tu-dresden.de/~fm3                                     ##