hda : lost interrupt

Burak OGUZ burakoguzs at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 29 13:58:54 CEST 2007

My grub configuration does not contain -esc.

How can I run my installed l4 over qemu?

Do you mean RS232 cable serial null modem cable? I am working L4 on laptop therefore I don't have a direct RS232 access. I can not maintain that logs now. Are there any other ways that can I collect that this log info?

Best regards

-- burak()
(ps: bf)
METU CENG '06