L4 implementations

Shams shams at orcon.net.nz
Fri Jun 8 02:51:45 CEST 2007

Many thanks for the info.

With ERTOS I mean embedded real time OS.

1. But you say it supports OKL4 supports x86 so thats means that it should
be possible
to run OKL4 on an x86-32/x86-64 server/desktop/laptop computer just like I
can
take L4.Pistaschio and run it on my 64-bit desktop computer?

2. Is seL4 only for embedded systems? I mean when OKL4 incorporates
seL4 would these seL4 features also be available on OKL4 for x86-32/x86-64?

3. Also briefly why did OK choose seL4 rather than L4.Sec for OKL4?

Thanks
Shams