Run L4linux on ARM platform

kashin Lin kashin08 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 18:15:15 CEST 2007

Hi

thanks for answering me,

i still have some quetion...

1. i have got l4linux-2.6-env, fiasco and l4linux-2.6 from svn.
   my directory contains following sub-directory now :
   l4linux-2.6/   l4/   dice/   tools/   kernel/

   after reading  http://os.inf.tu-dresden.de/L4/LinuxOnL4/build-2.6.shtml
   i know the sequence of building L4Linux now.

   but...if i want to cross compile L4Linux for ARM, can i just add
"CC=arm-linux-g++" to
   every "make" step in
http://os.inf.tu-dresden.de/L4/LinuxOnL4/build-2.6.shtml ?

   if not, can you show me how to do that more lucid
   ( i can't find many information about cross-compile
L4Linux or any documents from Internet  )

2. as you metioned above, i should adapt the configuration of fiasco
to my target platform,
but...     (1) when do i do this? before make anything?
    (2) how to config fiasco? i know there is a step "make config
O=/path/to/build/dir"
         but i am not sure. are there any documents or tutorial web page?

thank you for answering me again