The ultimate HOW-TO

Adam Lackorzynski adam at os.inf.tu-dresden.de
Thu Aug 2 10:16:21 CEST 2007

On Wed Aug 01, 2007 at 10:30:41 -0700, ComputerScienceStudent wrote:

> Adam Lackorzynski wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > On Tue Jul 31, 2007 at 03:11:51 -0700, ComputerScienceStudent wrote:
> >> These are the sources that I've downloaded (and where I've placed them):
> >> /root/l4-linux-2.6
> >> /root/l4-linux-2.6-env
> >> /root/fiasco
> >> /root/l4env
> >> /root/hello
> >
> > What did you do to download the l4env, hello and l4-linux-2.6-env
> > directories? (What's in those directories?)
> >

> svn co http://svn.tudos.org/repos/l4linux/trunk l4linux-2.6-env
> svn co http://svn.tudos.org/repos/l4linux/trunk hello
> svn co http://svn.tudos.org/repos/l4linux/trunk l4env
>
> In those directories there are the same files (I suppose that I've do
> something wrong when download..):

Yes, you downloaded our Linux tree at least 4 times, tough. Please stick
to the instructions on
http://www.inf.tu-dresden.de/index.php?node_id=1735
on how to get the source.

Then those might be of interest for you:
http://os.inf.tu-dresden.de/fiasco/use.html
http://os.inf.tu-dresden.de/L4/LinuxOnL4/build-2.6.shtml

Adam                 adam at os.inf.tu-dresden.de