menu.lst for running flips in L4

wira wirazanoramy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 09:07:35 CET 2008

Hi,

Is the task required for porting this Ping program is the same thing as
porting the ifconfig in mini_ifconfig (included in Flips package)? Is there
any documented tutorial (on porting apps to fiasco) or guide that I can
starts with? For now, the Hello world program is the nearest practical clue
that I have.

Thanks,
karipap.