Installing problem with gcc-4.2.3

fei li tezuka158 at gmail.com
Wed May 14 04:08:33 CEST 2008

Hi, all
I have installed l4 on ubuntu8.04 these days,  the compiling process is ok,
but  when I finished compiling the packages, i reboot and find that the grub
doesn't support. Then i patch the grub-0.97-os.6.diff, there are errors when
i use the gcc-4.2.3, then i turn to gcc-4.1.3, and everything is ok, but
when i finished the grub installing, i find i can't enter the ubuntu
8.04, it says error 27, don't know the command, something like that. Then i
uninstall the patched grub and install the grub from the source, it's ok,
but i can't enter the l4, I guess you can have a test, if it's true, I guess
we need a os.7 patch for gcc-4.2.3 or something else. That's all!