Unable to mount /dev/root

Igor V. Ruzanov igorr at canmos.ru
Thu May 8 08:17:30 CEST 2008

> Heh, I/O port protection is a feature, not the other way around. :)
> What I forgot to mention previously is that you also need to add
> 'task modname "loader" allow_cli' to the roottask command line so that
> roottask is giving out those rights to the loader (sorry).

Okey, i've set the 'Enable I/O port protection' back! And said the
parameters about loader module to the roottask - it works!!!!
The world doesn't even know about the system now 'lives' under hypervisor
control:)

So there is the need to fix problem with ata-channels configuring but i
think these are some issues of libata module.

BIG Thanks!