Questions about L4 API V2

Sean sean0920 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 1 10:58:21 CEST 2008

Dear

Thanks for the replies.
In TUDOS wiki, it said that "In 2007 the actually supported API of Fiasco
was too disjunct with the Version 2 API, so Fiasco received its own API name
which is *L4.Fiasco*."

After browsing the fiasco website, I couldn't find the relative document
about L4.Fiasco.
Does L4.Fiasco kernel API and ABI release any reference documents?

Thanks again.

Best Regards,
Sean