DDEkit for Linux2.6 from svn

Shakthi Kannan shakthimaan at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 15:24:06 CEST 2008

Hi,

--- On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 1:08 PM, Christian Helmuth
<christian.helmuth at genode-labs.com> wrote:
| I do not understand why your Fiasco binary looks like that. Did you
| modify the build?
\--

I had mistakenly built fiasco-ux. I upgraded to qemu 0.9.1 and it
stops at the overlapping region error. Now, I have changed the
configuration in fiasco to build for Platform (PC platform). It builds
a kernel.image (which should be renamed to fiasco?), and irq0. There
is also a fiasco symbolic link file that points to main.

Where is the kernel config file stored? I am using Fiasco 1.2, if that matters?

Thanks!

SK

--
Shakthi Kannan