Urgent help needed>> please tell us what menu.lst do we need for usbhid application

tapas kundu tapaskundu1 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 07:00:12 CEST 2009

Hi ALL,
             We are student of IIT Delhi. We are trying to build a usb
webcam application and ext2 file system driver on L4.  We have seen an
*application
USBHID directory* under L4/pkg downloaded from svn . Could anybody let us
know how to use this application. Please also let us know the required
menu.lst file to use this application .

             1) Please also describe required menu.lst file to use dde,
dde_linux26, dope, drop,loader together .
             2) Could any body tell us what is the difference between dde
and dde_linux26 application found in svn ?
             3) Please also tell us how to use these to build an usb device
driver.

Thanks & Regards,
TAPAS KUMAR KUNDU