Fiasco Kernel: Trap=03

Marcel Selhorst m.selhorst at sirrix.com
Mon Apr 6 23:40:24 CEST 2009

Hi Adam,

>> Do you know what might cause these traps?
> Those a are debugger calls made from user-land. Ideally those should be
> removed. A dirty hack might be to bail out early in
> handle_not_nested_trap() in kern/shared/thread-ia32-amd64.cpp.

I commented out the according lines and now it works. Thanks!

Marcel
--
Sirrix AG security technologies - http://www.sirrix.com
Marcel Selhorst      eMail: m.selhorst at sirrix.com
Tel +49(234) 61 0071-199    Fax +49(234) 61 0071-599
get my public key from keyserver, key id: 0x7C9821CC
Fingerprint 4138 E617 E62E 79D3 E663 BE5A 14E7 1CD8 7C98 21CC

Vorstand: Ammar Alkassar (Vors.), Ahmad-Reza Sadeghi, Christian Stüble
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrates: Prof. Dr. Kai Rannenberg
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Homburg/Saar, HRB 3857 Amtsgericht Saarbrücken

This message may contain confidential and/or privileged information.
If you are not the addressee, you must not use, copy, disclose or
take any action based on this message or any information herein.
If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender
immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message.